Sunday, January 22, 2017

Music, it runs in the Family - at Rootstech

I first saw the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform live in the early 1990s when we had a stopover in Salt Lake City en route to Yellowstone National Park. Since then I have been enthralled by their music. I was thrilled to discover that, once again, the Choir will be performing at Rootstech. I look forward to hearing them perfor once more.


There has been some confusion about tickets for this Opening Event with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. As a Rootstech Ambassador I sought out an answer. Thanks to Amy Ohms Archibald, Rootstech Ambassador Coordinator for her prompt responses.

The response I got was "Jill, if you indicated your attendance during registration, you will have a ticket available to you when you check in for RootsTech."

And further to the above a follow up message: "Jill, you were able to select additional tickets for guests. And you needed to indicate your own attendance. Check your registration to make sure that it has a separate line for:"RootsTech Opening Event - "Music, It Runs in the Family" -Thursday".

Amy followed up with "Also, the tickets available though LDS Events are for those who were not registering through RootsTech but were interested in attending the event."

If you fall into this category you can go here for further information

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Rootstech 2013.





2 comments:

Jenny Mackay said...

They would be amazing to hear. Enjoy RootsTech.

ScotSue said...

I hope the confusion with your tickets got sorted. How wonderful to hers the choir in person. I remember as a child my father had a record of the choir which he played regularly - there was a family fondness for choral music. I enjoyed too the choir 's contribution to the Presidential Inauguration last week - they looked very good in their thick Arran sweaters and tartan scarves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...