Monday, January 30, 2017

A Positive Postbox

Are you like me when you discover something exciting about an ancestor? Sometimes I share my joy in a blog post or via social media but most times I just tell Mr GeniAus who doesn't  get too excited unless it's a story or photo related to one of his ancestors. I add the details to my tree, scan and file away the docs and photos and move on.

As I was preparing my response to my 2016 Accentuate the Positive Geneameme I had trouble remembering high spots to share. I thought of  the memory jars some people are making and figured I could do something similar for my Geneajig moments.

I'm going to find a little box or tin and some sticky notes and I'll be ready to go. I'll call this my JukeBox, because it will contain my hits for the current year.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...