Friday, April 22, 2016

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 22 April 2016

I am feeling a lot calmer this week as I have completed two challenges that ate into my geneatime. I actually managed to read most of the posts in my RSS feed this week, I hope you find something of value in my offerings.

I'm hoping for some quiet time over the coming weekend so that I can participate in the 2016 Trans-Tasman ANZAC Day blog challenge. Having participated each year with a post on an ANZAC from my family I want to continue the tradition.
http://kintalkfamilyhistory.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/military-monday-2016-trans-tasman-anzac.html


1. Is this a record?


3. For those who play trivia. I'm sudying up for my next cruise.







10. Billygoat racing!!!

11. You live as long as you are remembered.
http://shazlex.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/rebecca-drayton.html


You can find many #TroveTuesday posts here on Pinterest: 

Newtome Blog

3 comments:

Jackie van Bergen said...

Thanks for including me Jill.
I hope I can join in the Trans Tasman Anzac challenge too - got to keep those posts coming now!

GeniAus said...

I'm sure you can find a Ku-ring-gai soldier.

Sharon said...

Thank you very much for the mention Jill. Yes, I have intentions of writing an Anzac Day Post too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...