Friday, April 1, 2016

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 1 April 2016

Easter and living family got in the way of my blog reading this week ..... but I wouldn't have it any other way. Nevertheless I still managed to read all the Australian Genealogy blog posts in my RSS feed and have noted  Gems to share.

Easter Distraction
I am feeling on the outer today when I see how many of my genimates are participating in the April A-Z Blogging Challenge. The day is still young and, if I can come up with an original idea, I may still join in. I look forward to having my RSS feed inundated with all of your posts, best wishes to all of the participants.

And now for this week's Gems:

1. Lynne returns to blogging with a post about her ancestor Samuel.

2. Welcome back Jackie.

3. Matt is hot on Malachy's trail.

4. Sharn leaves no stone unturned.

5. eBay helps Chris with her digging.

6. Denise reminds us to check out our button collections.

7. Anne's was the first A-Z post I read.

8. Not sure I agree with this use of old maps.

9. Pauline introduces us the the extended Macquarie family.

10. And Pauleen reveals her them for the A-Z Challenge.

11. Pogonophiles? I just had to read on.

12. I've been following this blog for ages and now I know the story of Mr Bills.

13. And I've made it a Baker's Dozen with this story from Jess.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...