Friday, April 1, 2016

Following the crowd

As I have been reading the posts in my RSS feed this week  I realised just how many of my geneablogging mates from downunder are participating in the 2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge.
I had avoided this activity in previous years but this morning I just couldn't help myself, I didn't want to be a wallflower. I'm a party animal and just had to join my mates. I decided that I would give my CurryAus Surname Study a boost by nominating that blog for the challenge. 
What made the difference was the  very first piece of advice on the challenge sign-up page "We recommend short posts", that sounded like me "short and sometimes sweet". 

Should you wish to follow the URL for CurryAus is


Alex Daw said...

Yay! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Definitely short AND sweet :)

Judy Lofthouse said...

Glad you've joined up. I had fun last year so thought I would give it a go again.

Jill Ball said...

Have done A-D. I'll feel more in control when I have a few more scheduled.

Magda said...

Looks like I am a joiner, Jill ! I think your concept of using your One Name Study as a theme is great.


Fran Kitto said...

Jill, Thanks for reminding me that the posts can be short. I will have to try harder with this.Fran


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...