Sunday, April 10, 2016

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 10 April 2016

Some weeks just get away from me and I have to be late or miss my regular post. The commencement of school holidays and a flurry of living family activities took precedence and, although I had gathered a collection of posts to share, I had no time to share my Gems on Friday.

With quite a number of geneabloggers participating in the 2016 Blogging from A-Z Challenge there has been an inflated number of posts coming into my RSS feed. I have met several new bloggers whose works have been added to that RSS list. I have joined the challenge on my CurryAus blog and hope to have the stamina to see it through!

It's Sunday morning and my guests have departed so I have time to catch up on geneactivities. I hope you find something of interest in my selections.

These first few posts are from the 2016 Blogging from A-Z Challenge.

1. Maria is counting the steps to Z.

2. Anne discusses Drama in Dunolly.

3. Roz challenges our use of Chapman Codes.

4. Nostalgia from another Curry blogger.

5. Wandering Wren visits a real country show.

6. As I'm a Google Girl I must share Carmel's post.

7. Jenny is singing "Baa, Baa Black Sheep".

8. Jonas reminds us of a beaut resource.

9. Chris has two Aunt Marys (so do I).

10. A lesson in ethical sharing.

11. Tina talks of steamboats on the Murray.

12. An Irish Jig is in order for Matt.

New to Me Blogs

Curry Apple Orchard
Molly's Canopy
Past Whispers


Genie Jen said...

Thanks for your regular list of Gems, I always find something interesting and relevant to my research

Crissouli said...

Thank you for including my post re my Aunt Mary's...just thinking of my Aunt Mary I wrote about makes me smile.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...