Friday is nearly over but I am determined to get this week's GeniAus' Gems post out before I retire for the night. I cannot remember what I have saved in my Evernote folder but I am know there will be someting to amuse, educate or interest you.
1. Google and dogged determination help Sharon identify some photos.http://shazlex.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/the-power-of-google.html
2. An eight year old researches her convict ancestors.
3. Congratulations to Murchison and District Historical Society on thier New Digs
4. Helen takes up another challenge and then blogs about some heirlooms.
5. Bob had some great aunts or were they grand?
6. I'd love to see more book reviews on geneablogs. Thanks Liz for this one.
7. Should Pauleen do it?
8. A surprise for Judy when she opened her book.
9. Sharon writes of Bowyangs. Of course my curiosity was piqued.
10. Caitlin's shares her enthusiasm and wonderment.
11. A fruitful post from the Cook and the Curator.
12. Pleased to hear Chris Paton from the UK is producing a podcast.
So there you have it, I hope you enjoy my latest selections. It seems as though some geneabloggers appear in my list week after week, I include them because of the high quality and unique content in their posts.