Friday, March 27, 2015

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 20 March 2015

As I am in Canberra for the The 14th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry 26-30 March 2015 I am getting my GAGs organised early so my cutoff day is earlier than usual.

1. A timely post as I am trying to fill in some gaps in an ancestor's story. Thanks Diane

2. A modern ship's story from Amy

3. Susan finds that Granny's story was a little out

4. Determined research from Caitlin

5. More for the reading list from Vicki

6. Another find from Stuff in Old Books

7. Sharon asks an important question.

8. Susie reind me tht I'm getting old

9. Sue gives some suggestions for getting organised.

10. A Change of direction for Kerry's site


Sharon said...

Thank you for including my blog :)

Celia Lewis said...

Some interesting blogs here, Jill. Thanks for posting. I'd never know about the Aussies without you!

Caitlin Gow said...

Thank you for the mention Jill! ^_^

Caitlin Gow said...

Thank you for the mention Jill! ^_^


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...