Sunday, March 15, 2015

Distraction Time

The nerves kick in whenever I have a presentation to prepare/update and I go into avoidance mode which sees me doing all sorts of important tasks to delay what I should be doing. This post shares what I should be doing.

I am preparing a presentation on Blogs (not just geneablogs) for the Ku-ring-gai Seniors' Festival. It is a rerun of the presentation I gave in 2014 but, because there is a different slant on the topic and because I want to use current examples, I must do quite a bit of updating. In case there are some attendees who have heard me before I need to change the theme of my presentation so it looks fresh and new.

I am sure that there are probably a few spaces left for this free talk so, if you are able to join me on Thursday in Gordon, NSW, I'd love to see you.
And back to Powerpoint I go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...