Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hazel in Canberra

When I worked in libraries one of my favourite Australian children's authors was Hazel Edwards not just for her great picture books but for her engaging personality and the wonderful stories she shared when addressing groups of adults and children.

Hazel also has an interest in Family History and has written a popular book "Writing a non-boring family history". Whenever Hazel travels to Sydney to give a workshop it seems that I am not around so I was excited to see that she is to be giving a workshop on September 20 at the Family History Fair that precedes the 29th Annual Conference of the NSW & ACT Association of Family History Societies in Canberra.

The Conference blog tells us that places for this workshop are limited, I am so glad that I have booked and confirmed my place.

I'm looking forward to my date with Hazel. Conference attendees can find details here:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...