I was lamenting that I didn't get a recording of the Social Media Panel presentation on the recent UTP Cruise when I had an idea......
I'm turning to my friends in the Geneasphere to get some answers to the questions I posed to the panel (maybe even the panelists from the cruise will respond - fingers crossed).
Please answer the questions below in a post on your blog and let me know the link via a comment on this post (or by some other form of Social Media) that you have taken up this little challenge. The panelists were required to answer in less than two minutes so I am not expecting any theses. Please answer all or any of the following questions:
1. Tell us about your favourite social media tool and why you like it.
2. How do you use social media to further your genealogy career or business?
3. What advice would you give the cruiser who said “I must be living
under a rock” and is not sure about coming out from under it? (This came from my Social Media presentation)
4. What aspect of Social Media makes you grit your teeth?
5. How does social media assist with your CGD (continuing genealogical development)?
6. How do you fit social media time into your busy day?
7. Do you have a story of how social media enabled you to connect with a long lost relation or fellow researcher?
8. You have a minute to share a piece of advice about genealogy and social media. Go for it.
Are you up for the challenge?