Monday, February 18, 2013

A Canister of Genealogy Speakers

A number of years ago there was a lot of discussion around finding a suitable collective noun for genealogists. Of course consensus was not reached and I cannot remember the suggestions that were made.

For my snap of the Genealogy Speakers on the 3rd unlock the Past Genealogy Cruise taken yesterday I have called the group a Canister because it is a container for air and the speakers have produced quite a bit of the hot variety over the past nine days.

3rd UTP Cruise Speakers
Thanks to Carol Milner for taking this snap.


4 comments:

Louis Kessler said...

Thanks, Jill, for posting the picture.

Tamura Jones refers to a group of genealogists as a plague.

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

I quite like plague I must admit;-) Thanks for the great photo. It sounds like you've had great fun. Next stop Roots Tech.

Unknown said...

Nice to have met you Jill. I think a confusion of genealogists might be more appropriate.

GeniAus said...

I'm not so keen on plague.

Neil, Confusion seems apt for some of the times on the cruise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...