Monday, February 4, 2013

For Liz, Jenny and other Geneabloggers at Rootstech

How did I miss this?

GeneaBloggers Members at RootsTech 2013 – Are You In?

It's a list of Geneabloggers who will be in attendance at Rootstech. I notice my Aussie friends Liz and Jenny are missing from the list. Girls, if you want to be adorned with the beads being supplied by DearMyrtle, you had better hop over to this link and register your details.

Thanks to the vigilance of my friend Amy Coffin, who noticed that my name was missing and let me know via a message on Facebook,  I am now registered.

I would be distraught if I had to go beadless at Rootstech.

2 comments:

Infolass said...

Thanks Jill, I am now registered and you are among the first to see my new blog to which I will be blogging at Rootstech. look forward to seeing you!

http://infolass.wordpress.com/

GeniAus said...

That's excellent. Blog added to my RSS - look forward to your posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...