Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Attention all Geneacruisers - Do you have a favourite book?

There isn't much spare time in the program for  the Unlock the Past cruise but......

I am wondering if other geneacruisers might be interested in bringing along a favourite title from their genealibrary. We could perhaps organise an informal get together where we have a "Show and Tell" and share details of our favourite books.

As I don't need to catch an aeroplane I am not worried about luggage weight restrictions so will throw a couple of books in. I'll also have a few eBooks on my new Android tablet.

Will you join me??


8 comments:

Linda Elliott said...

Great idea, I'll have a few books with me on my tablet and on paper. Name the time & place and I'll see you there !!

GeniAus said...

Fantastic thanks, Linda.Looks like we have a meeting.

Maureen said...

I'm happy to join in too - not yet sure what book(s) I'll be bringing - apart from the Killer Sudukos that is!

Pear tree cottage! said...

That is great, here we were last night discussing just what books we would be packing to bring for those quiet moments were reading is the best relaxing thing to do "according to us anyway"....well please count us in for a little "show and tell" see you there Saturday. Lee-Ann and Rob Hamilton.

GeniAus said...

Looks like we have a regular little reading circle happening.

Lee-Ann and Rob - thanks to your comment I have found another Aussie blog to follow.

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

What fun younwill have! i hope you'll be sharing a list of the geneaceuisers' faves with all of us stay-at-homes.

Sharon said...

I was thinking about that bringing a couple of books but don't think my luggage limit will allow it! Might have to dump some shoes?

Bribie Family History Association said...

I always have books with me and on my IPad so count me in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...