As they did last year the people at Rootstech have given me a Registration to give away to one of my lucky readers. Even if you have already registered for Rootstech you can enter the competition as the organisers have said " "If your winner is already a registered attendee, we will apply a credit for their existing pass and issue a refund."
The Conference this year promises to be HUGE with a new Getting Started stream, an Expo space that is expanded by 40% and new Story@Home classes. Add to that special lunches and social events, the opportunity to do a spot of research in The Family History Library and to mix with a few thousand like-minded people. No wonder I am making the trek from Australia for the third year in a row.
If you would like to be in the running to win one complimentary three-day registration to the RootsTech 2013 Conference in Salt Lake City, to be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center from March 21-23, 2013 please read on.
As an Official Blogger I have the opportunity to conduct video interviews with people at Rootstech; in 2012 I conducted my first two interviews. Having viewed these I am keen to conduct more and improve my interviewing skills.
For your entry in this competition:
1. In an email to firstname.lastname@example.org please suggest one of the people who will be at Rootstech 2013 that I should try to interview, why I should do so and suggest at least three questions I should ask them. Your entry is not to be a treatise but a concise piece of writing.
2. The subject of your emailed entry should be "Rootstech Giveaway". Your contact details are to be included in the email.
- The contest will close at Midnight GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on Friday 2 February 2013.
- There will be only one winner of a free registration to Rootstech 2013.. The prizewinner will be responsible for all other conference expenses incurred including meals, accommodation, travel and incidental expenses.
- My team will choose the prizewinner from the entries received prior to the closing time.
- The winner will be notified at the email address supplied as soon as possible after the contest closing time.
- The winner's name will be published on the Geniaus blog.
- The judges decision is final.