Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Date at my Local

Details of my next talk at my local library , Hornsby Shire Library, have been firmed up. I enjoy meeting up with local people who share my passion for family history; hopefully I will be able to share some tips that will help them further their research. Thanks to Neil Chippendale, Local Studies Co-ordinator at the Library, for the invitation to present.

I will be presenting a session GeneaGoogling : Effective Google Searches at the library at 6:30 pm on Wednesday 27 February. This will be a basic session that introduces attendees to some simple strategies to optimise their use of the Google Search Engine.

Bookings are essential; details will appear on the library website shortly. The library charges a small fee for attendance of these events

2 comments:

Inside History magazine said...

We'll spread the word!

mitch10 said...

A great quote for the coming new year. Let’s start thinking more of others and less of ourselves. Nice post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...