Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's even sweeter

Having just finished nominating some of my Genimates for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award I wandered over to Pauleen Cass's blog to tell her that I had nominated her blog and there a surprise awaited me. Pauleen had also nominated the Geniaus blog for the award.

I thank Pauleen for her nomination, I so enjoy the interactions I have with all of the geneabloggers with whom I communicate. I won't add any more names to my earlier nominations, I appreciate each and every comment from all of my readers.

You can see the list of Pauleen's nominations here.


1 comment:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Thanks Jill. I had good intentions of letting my list know but got sidetrqcked. Sorry, but then again you got an extra surprise ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...