Monday, July 2, 2012

John Stevenson Ashton

Friday 6 July 1923 Page 4
I'm having a very successful family history day today. One of my activities has been searching Trove for articles on my Magick family from Windsor, NSW.

Recently added to  Trove  are some new editions of the Windsor and Richmond Gazette and it is in these issues that I am finding reports of inquests, obituaries and news snippets.

As well as learning that John Stevenson Ashton died on this day in 1923 (which co-incidentally was a Monday) his obituary gave me some further details about the family. As it is this chap's anniversary I am posting the obituary here.


1 comment:

veby diani said...

what a nice post!

I'm gonna search about John Ashton in Google.
:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...