Thursday, July 12, 2012

Illuminating Blogger Award - Take 2

I was bowled over yesterday when I heard from Jennifer Jones that she had bestowed an Illuminating Blogger Award on me.

Thank you, Jennifer, for these kind words:


"Jill Ball at Geniaus is the person who inspired me, with her generous encouragement and support,  to keep at it, when I first started blogging.  I have really enjoyed joining in with her geneamemes which I found inspired me to want to broaden my knowledge of all things genealogy. Jill always keeps up with the latest technology, and I rely on her to keep me up to date."


Just yesterday Randy Seaver wrote that one of the roles of the genealogist is as an evangelist. I hope that through my blogs I can in some small way be an evangelist for the use of technology in genealogy. I am thrilled to have encouraged Jennifer on her blogging journey.


As I nominated six blogs after receiving my first Illuminating Blogger Award I will not nominate another group. My nominations are here.


I will add another random fact about me. I have just started writing a personal blog.

2 comments:

Tanya Honey said...

I second Jennifer's sentiments Jill. You encourage and inspire to blog and connect with other genealogists out there. I have learn so much more by doing this than I would have by myself.

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

I totally agree with Jennifer and Tanya. Your encouragement has meant so much to all of us as we've started our blogging journey. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...