Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Reader Geneameme - Responses

As I am still travelling around the US after the recent Rootstech Conference I have to rely on hotel internet connections so I may not be able to post links to Reader Geneameme responses promptly. I will, however, do my best.

Pauleen Cass from Australia's Northern Territory was the first to respond to the meme challenge followed by Julie Goucher from the UK. Thanks for getting the ball rolling.

Following is the list of links to responses; I will continue to add to this as I find more contributions.

Anglers Rest - Julie Goucher
Australian Genealogy Journeys - Aillin O'Brien
Diary of an Australian Genealogist - Shauna Hicks
Family History Across the Seas - Pauleen Cass
Genealogically Speaking - Caitlin ( video response on Youtube)
Genealogy Leftovers - Judy Webster
Geniaus - Jill Ball
Leading through Linda's Tree - Linda Ottery
Luvvie's Musings - Alex Daw
Tracking Down the Family - Jennifer Jones


2 comments:

Judy Webster said...

My contribution to the Reader GeneaMeme is in Genealogy Leftovers.

Judy Webster said...

Jennifer Jones has posted her response in Tracking Down the Family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...