Sunday, February 19, 2012

Do you know Alice Owen?

L-R James Ball, Daphne Gillespie, Eliza Anne Gowans, Alice Owen (great friend of Eliza), Merle Gillespie, Mervyn Faunt
I should imagine from looking at this photo that it was taken at a function in Sydney in the late 40s. It may have been at the wedding of Merle and Merv Faunt at All Saints Church, Petersham in June 1948.

Who is Alice?


Anonymous said...

Howdy, I apreciate your work in this page, you are contributing with knowledge! This blog is very enlightening!
I´m Maria, I Live on Berlin, and I will be a follower of this web page, my hobbies may not be in the best interest of everyone but I will tell them anyway I am very found of books as well as fishing, and I also play a lot The Cure on my roadtrips, I´m without boyfriend at the moment so male users....Just flirting with you guys lol :)! I once tried online dating It did not worked out very well....
I made this comment because as I previously said I really enjoy this page I also have a web community just like you, but mine is many different from this, it is about playing poker with real money for free....:)
I will also apologize for my language it was the only way I get to communicate with you....
Good morning to you all, Bye bye

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case IĆ¢€™ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once again soon
vimax vimax
vimax vimax
Vimax Vimax
vimax vimax


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...