Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you know Eileen and Pat Redding? 1945


This snap in my Dad's album simply says Eileen and Pat Redding, 1945.  They look like a mother and daughter to me.

As my Dad lived in Canowindra, NSW I am thinking that the Reddings may have some connection with that town or perhaps Eileen is Eileen Ursula Redding who, according to the electoral rolls on Ancestry, resided at Pacific Highway, Hornsby near my Dad's Aunt and Uncle Percy and Mary MacDonnell.

I'm hoping that one day a Redding descendant happens across this post and contacts me.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosemary said...

Jill, Can you identify the school uniform? It doesn't look like what I remember from North Sydney Girls in the early 50's but more like a uniform that one of the private schools up on the North Shore line would have used.

GeniAus said...

Thanks, Rosemary. It could also be Hornsby Girls' High - still a girls only school. Will investigate on my return to Australia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...