Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Practice makes perfect (I hope)

As I may be blogging from my smartphone while in Salt Lake City for Rootstech  I thought I should practice with the Blogger Android app.

I was so proud when I added a photo, some tags and a couple of hyperlinks to the post and then uploaded it successfully. When I pulled up the GeniAus blog I could not find the post I was so proud of. I then remembered  that there is a little box at the top left of the app page where one needs to select the blog for which the post is intended.

Over I went to jillballau, the personal blog I use in fits and starts, and there was my post.

Lesson Learnt - I think I will now remember what to do when trying to post from Salt Lake City.


2 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Don't think I'd bother with the smart phone - too much hassle. I'd do better using the tablet as I don't have dainty hands.

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Don't think I'd bother with the smart phone - too much hassle. I'd do better using the tablet as I don't have dainty hands.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...