Sunday, October 14, 2012

Family History Through the Alphabet – V is for …Vacation

This post is a tad late because I am on VACATION. My mantra for this post is "All work and no play makes Jill a dull girl".

As much as I love genealogy and technology there are times when I must step away and smell the roses. So, for the next few weeks posts from me will be few and far between as I am presently on holiday overseas creating current family history with my mate, Mr Geniaus.

I will be posting about our adventures from time to time on ballau.blogspot.com.


3 comments:

Kerryn Taylor said...

I am green with envy :) have a wonderful time

Gould Genealogy said...

Happy holidaying Jill :D

Sharon said...

Have a wonderful holiday Jill.

I look forward to meeting you when I am next having vacation time (but you will be working).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...