Monday, December 5, 2011

I am excited about attending The 13th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry in Adelaide next year but cannot find a Social Media Policy on the Conference website. The Terms and Conditions page does indicate:
"Delegates are not permitted to film, photograph or record the audio of any Congress sessions without our prior written approval.
Any Congress materials provided to delegates are subject to copyright and may only be reproduced to the extent that this is expressly authorised."

I have written to the Conference Organisers asking for some guidance on the use of Social Media at the Congress. I have provided a link to the FGS policy in case they need some guidance. 

Hopefully the organisers won't put too many restrictions on people who want to share news from the Congress via social media. I will share the response to my email once I hear back from the Congress organisers.

Who else is going to the Congress? 


I note from their website that Earlybird Registration has been extended until 31 December so you still have time to Register at the reduced rate.

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...