Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Flip-Pal available in Australia

Thanks to Jennifer who made this comment on my blog yesterday about the availability of the Flip-Pal scanner in Australia. I had previously blogged about my nifty little unit that I purchased at Rootstech in February this year. A number of readers were frustrated because they could not purchase one in Australia.

At $AU219 the price is more than that in the US (but isn't that always the way for tech in Australia).



Jennifer said...
November 29, 2011 11:39 AM

2 comments:

jennyalogy said...

Thanks for letting us know Jill - I've placed an order!

Anonymous said...

This where I purchased mine... in December 2011. I found it by googling "Flip-Pal". They obviously had a big rush on them cos I had to wait for a new order to arrive. I love love love it!
:-) ... Bought the nifty "carry bag" from Gould just recently. Cheers, Catherine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...