Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Good Guys were as good as their word

Resting beside me on my bed is my new toy, a Flip-Pad mobile scanner. I blogged yeterday about how this item was on my shopping list.

After a full morning of sessions at Rootstech I went down to the exhibition hall at 3:00 to see if the new batch of scanners had arrived to find a long queue of people. I discovered that they were all waitng in line to purchase one of these nifty gadgets. Ithink the Flip-Pal must be one of the success stories of the conference as I think they sold all of the extra units that were delivered.

As it's nearly midnight I will refrain from opening the package so you will hear about this new toy, that is not available in Australia,  after I open and play with it on Sunday.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I think I need to purchase one. Do they sell to overseas addresses?

Anonymous said...

I think your post is clear but optimistically is there any way we can order in Oz?

Anonymous said...

I think your post is clear but optimistically is there any way we can order in Oz?

GeniAus said...

Unfortunately they aren't selling to Australia yet. May be soon though.

Unknown said...

Hi there!
It was lovely to meet you at Roots Tech.

We at Flip-Pal mobile scanner are working right now to be able to ship to UK, OZ and NZ. There are a lot of regulatory tests, labeling that need to be finished before we can legally ship.

But... that does not stop your friends in US or Canada from sending them to you as a present. ;-)
Di.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...