Friday, October 14, 2016

You're invited

One of the hats I wear is as an organiser of the Hornsby Shire Family History Group.
Jenny Joyce
At our formal meetings each month we have a guest speaker. In organising the speakers' program I have been fortunate to have several of my genimates as guest presenters. I am so appreciative of your support.

Next Wednesday Jenny Joyce will be presenting The Amazing things in the UK Gazettes, an informative talk I first heard at the Canberra Congress last year. If you have ancestors from the UK and would like to hear how this resource can assist your research you would be most welcome to join us at Hornsby Library at 2:00 pm on Wednesday 19th October. Further details.

You will be assured of a warm welcome and a great learning experience.

This is a FREE event. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...