Monday, October 10, 2016

The Irish Inheritance - New Geneafiction

Recently my genimate Pauleen shared her Goodreads review of The Irish Inheritance on Facebook.

As I value Pauleen's opinions and I enjoy geneafiction I wandered over to Amazon Australia and invested $AU4.99 in a copy of the ebook. I can blame Pauleen for my lack of sleep last night as the book hooked me in and I just had to read it until I finished in the wee hours. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the story that was set in the present time and around the time of the Easter Uprising. Having recently visited Dublin and the graves of some of the Irish Rebels in Glasnevin Cemetery I was most interested to read the author's descriptions of the Rebels' activities during the uprising. This was an easy read with Jayne, the genealogist , a determined and committed protagonist. 

Like Pauleen I twigged to one of the mysteries but I was completely surprised by the final revelations. If you are a fan of geneafiction I can highly recommend this book. I look forward to reading further titles from M J Lee

Rebel Leader Daniel O'Connell's vault at Glasnevin.

2 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Glad you enjoyed it and the $5 wasn't wasted ;)

GeniAus said...

But it was only $US2.99 - why do we Aussies have to pay a premium?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...