Monday, October 31, 2016

First on Librarything

I had been dragging the chain with my purchase of  Getting the Most from Family Historian 6 by Simon Orde but I finally succumbed and ordered it from Gould Genealogy 11 days ago. For the past week I have been watching out for the Australia Post man who finally delivered the book half an hour ago.

I love Family Historian and for the most part find it intuitive but sometimes I need help. Although Family has excellent online support I sometimes like to follow instructions from a book (call me old-fashioned). I'll read this book over the next few days and let you know what I think of it.

I was surprised, when I entered the details into my Librarything account, to find that I was the first person to add the book to that database.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...