Friday, January 1, 2016

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 1 January 2016

Many of my readers will know that I recently went off on another adventure with Mr GeniAus. I had intended preparing a selection of posts each week as I journeyed through foreign lands but I only managed one before the temptations of new places became my main focus. Now that I am back in my geneacave with my new geneapet sitting beside me I am resuming this series.

I have just spent several hours catching up on blog post reading. I read some beaut posts from weeks ago but have decided to restrict this list to posts from the past week.

In no particular order I present my biased list for your reading pleasure.

1. Thanks Michelle for sharing more info about everyday life in my ancestors' area.

2. Should Maria have taken that photograph?

3. Amos finds a signature

4. Chris farewells 2015.

5. Words.

6. James reflects on 2015.

7. Sally reminds us of the importance of a geneacave.

8. Protect your data.

9. A lesson from Alex.

10. Kerryn shares a tale of temptation.

Congratulations to these bloggers who have completed 52 weeks challenges


Some NewToMe Blogs

On the Convict Trail
Ellis and Fisher Families
Cicadas, Bees and Bargepoles
Lynne's Families

This blog has a new home

Kylie's Genes

And this blog has a new look - Thanks for taking up the challenge Carmel.


Kylie Willison said...

Thanks for the mention Jill :-)

Alex Daw said...

Thanks for including me this week Jill - particularly given I have been so slack of late.

Genie Jen said...

Thanks for the mention. I was away for 2 months and then unwell on return so have been missing in action. But your mention motivated me to finalise a post I'd started before Christmas. Thanks again for your Gems.

Jill Ball said...

And thank you for your comments, They mean a lot.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...