Monday, January 11, 2016

Accentuate the Positive Geneameme 2015 - Responses

When this post from Copper Leaf Genealogy  turned up in my RSS feed I realised that I hadn't challenged my mates to participate in an Accentuate the Positive Geneameme reflecting on 2015. So I set the challenge here. Thanks to those who have already responded - it's never too late if you have time for a spot of reflection. Having just done my response I can vouch for it being a enlightening exercise.



Following are links to responses:

Alex - Green Tree Frog Copper Leaf Genealogy
Jill - GeniAus
Linda - Empty Branches on the Family Tree
Maria - Wishful Linking

Pam - My Maine Ancestry
Sharon - Strong Foundations
Sherie -  The Genealogy Bug
Victoria - Campaspe Genealogy

Please let me know of any additions or omissions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...