Friday, October 2, 2015

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 2 October 2015

I've been so busy shopping online that I nearly forgot to share my GeniAus' Gems this morning. I just have time to get them listed before lunch.

I bookmarked lots of posts this week, culling the list is very hard so I'm presenting a Baker's dozen. I hope that you will enjoy these posts as much as I did.

1. Renate reflects on geneablogging

2. Carmel is preserving after her gray matter.

3. More security coming for Blogger blogs.

4. Fairfield City Library relates the story of its German Community.

5. Welcome back to blogging Helen. I missed you.

6. Chris shares more links for Irish research

7. Ethnicity analysis from Sherie. Interesting.

8. Diane discovers an impressive collection in an attic

10.  I share DearMYRTLE'S enthusiasm for Google+. Do you.

11. Alan shares ome beautiful images from family bibles.


Alex Daw said...

Thanks for doing this every week Jill....always something good to read !

Crissouli said...

Thanks for including my Irish links, Jill... I did the first on a whim, but as it got a great response, I'm soon to do the 4th post, with all having a huge increase in hits every week.
I agree with Alex... there are always so many great blogs to read each edition of GAGS.. I keep all editions and work through all of them as I can.
Thank you for taking the time to do this.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...