Friday, November 14, 2014

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 14 November 2014

For this 8th edition of GAGs I have decided to highlight posts around a particular theme so I have been ignoring  general topics. With Remembrance Day being celebrated this week I have chosen posts with a WW1 or military theme.

I have enjoyed the following and many other posts written with a commemorative theme over recent days. Presenting in no particular order some selections from my RSS feeds this week: 

1. Shauna 

2. Lenore

3. Clan MacFarlane

4. Pauleen 

5. IwiKiwi

6. Crissouli

7. Sharon

8. Thames New Zealand

9. Nola


11. Carnamah Historical Society

12. Canada Bay Connections

2 comments:

Crissouli said...

Thank you, Jill. I was totally immersed in this project. There is so much information available via our Australian service records and being able to filter the results in so many ways, is a great bonus.

Maggie said...

Thanks for including my post, Jill. I've enjoyed reading the others too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...