Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Dinky

Several weeks ago I reminisced about the Dinky I had as a child. From the requests for clarification I received I realised that "Dinky" was a local term and in a subsequent blog post I explained what a Dinky was.

Two weeks ago my cousin lent me a case of her late mother's photos that I have started to scan. Among the treasures I found were two photos (below) of "Little Jilly" riding her dinky at her Nana Curry's house just as I had described.



Thanks, Cousin Jane, I am enjoying your photos.

3 comments:

Alona Tester said...

What gorgeous photos, and you can see in your face how much fun that dinky was. And I love the legs on the handlebar too, that's something I would do!

Unknown said...

Jill, I so see you in some of your grandchildren, the genes have followed through!!

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

How cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...