Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trove Tuesday - Russell Drysdale Street

This is my first Trove Tuesday post after an absence of two months.

I am setting off to the Central Coast on Saturday to address the local Central Coast Family History Society so I thought I'd take myself over to Trove to see what I could find out about Russell Drysdale Street in East Gosford where I will be heading.

A search on Trove brought back one interesting result, an image, Friendship Path Russell Drysdale Street, with a link to a larger copy of the image on Flickr. It appears that the photographer, Spike Anderson, is a Central Coast resident who enjoys photographing local scenes.

If I have time after the meeting and it is not too cold and damp I might might take a stroll down the path.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...