Thursday, March 3, 2011

8000 leaves on the tree

I just can't help growing my family tree! Nice people like Andrew R and Fairlie O who contacted me this week have shared more information with me that I just have to add. The snippets that these people give me provide clues to find other descendants who share my ancestors and so it goes on growing.....

My recent trip to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City found me a whole new line of Kealy cousins from Ireland and details of a few younguns in the Pusell line here in Australia. Sadly I discovered that the Gowans line that had moved to New York around 1860 had died out, I had been hoping to find living members of the Gowans family there.

My usual practice is to upload additions and amendments to my family site every couple of weeks but due to my overseas trip followed by forgetting the admin password for my website means that I had not done this task since January.

Last night I updated my site with details of new people, additional info on quite a few and some additional sources for others.  If you happen to be one of my distant cousins you may wish to visit and see what I have found.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...