Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I have to keep pinching myself.....

...I cannot believe that in just four weeks I will be hopping on a Qantas jet to San Francisco and thence on another plane to Salt Lake City for the Rootstech Conference. It will take me about 20 hours to reach my destination but the rewards at the end of that long journey will make the trip worthwhile.

Living in Australia we are a isolated from the giants of the IT and Genealogy world. It is rare for us to have an opportunity to meet and hear a number of experts in one place at one time.  We rejoice if just one star makes the trip dowunder. The Rootstech Conference offers an opportunity for attendees to hear a group of greats.

The lineup of keynote speakers for Rootstech is amazing.  One of those speakers is Shane Robison from Hewlett Packard.

Shane Robison
Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Technology Officer
Hewlett-Packard Company
I will be attending Shane's keynote and sharing what he has to say via this blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...