Friday, December 10, 2010

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories 2010 - December 10 - Christmas Gifts



I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth! The pre-Christmas craziness is in full swing and I haven't had time to scratch myself.

I have, however, started my Christmas shopping this week. I am dragging out of cupboards those things I have bought through the year from sales and on two trips to the US where the shopping is so reasonable and bargains abound. I just love Macys and Ross Stores.

I bought some goodies online at Big W this week and my daughter offloaded a few things for her kids on to me today.  I just need a few days without visitors to spread out all the goodies so I can work out what I have and for whom.

1 comment:

Harry said...

Christmas is certainly one occasion that you never forget for the celebrations and planning you do for months…

From Justchauffeur.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...