Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SAG new member discount

Just noticed this offer on the Society of Australian Genealogists website :

"It's a great time to join!  We're waiving the $20 joining fee while the 3rd Australian series of Who Do You Think You Are? screens. Just attach this page to the application form available here"

Membership of this premier Australian Society offers many advantages to all with an interest in family history including discounts, a library personned by helpful volunteers, a bookshop stocked with relevant resources and a program of quality educational events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and engaging, and without
a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.

I'm very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something concerning this.
mikedugan82.tumblr.com

My weblog :: bedroom furniture
My web-site discount furniture

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...