Sunday, November 28, 2010
A hippopotamus or two front teeth?
I am wondering what is on the gift list of other genealogists this year and am hoping that some of you will share, via your blogs, the top six items on your wishlist.
My top six are:
* An Android tablet (just hope that the Dell model comes to Australia before Christmas)
* A large supply of acidfree A4 plastic sleeves in which to store my documents
* Clear copies of birth, baptismal and marriage certificates from family members
* Labelled copies of any old family photos that relations have stashed away in boxes
* Subscriptions to genealogy magazines from England, Scotland and Australia
* A scanner with a sheet feeder so that I can make short work of scanning all of my documents
What's on your wishlist?