Thursday, July 23, 2009

Word of the Day | Dictionary.com

I subscribe to the Word of the Day RSS feed from Dictionary.com. I know about 8 out 10 of the words that appear but every so often I learn a new word to enrich my vocabulary.

The Word of the Day on the 21 July, sedulous, was particularly relevant to genealogists. It is somehing I aspire to be but, sadly, am not. If only I had been more careful in recording sources years ago I would not have to be going over my files and spending time checking information and trying to recall the sources of some snippets.

Are you sedulous in your approach to family history? Follow this link for an explanation of sedulous.

Word of the Day | Dictionary.com

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...