Sunday, July 19, 2009

ASUS Eee PC Seashell range of netbook computers - Notebook computer

Since December 2007 I have travelled with a little eeePC in my handbag. I also use this lightweight computer when sitting in bed reading my RSS feeds and browsing the internet. I have a full copy of The Master Genealogist running on this little beauty. I am wondering if it is time to upgrade to one of the newer models with a bigger hard drive onto which I could back up my photos when travelling.

Check out the latest models.

ASUS Eee PC Seashell range of netbook computers - Notebook computer

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

Thomas MacEntee said...

I love my new Asus 1000HE - it has a 9 hour battery (realistically it is 6.5 hours) and the keyboard is a generous size.

Thomas MacEntee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...