Sunday, July 26, 2009

Delicious - an old favourite

Family Sites. Whenever I find a website, maintained by an Australian, either devoted to the genealogy of a particular family or surname I tag it in Delicious with the tag familysite. I also tag any similar sites from overseas that have links to my family.

If you are considering creating a website you may wish to look at these sites for ideas or you may just wish to browse them to admire the work done my fellow family historians. Perhaps you'll discover a distant cousin.

You can see my lists of familysites here : http://delicious.com/geniaus/familysite. For a full list of the sites relevant to genealogy that I have tagged go here : http://delicious.com/geniaus/genealogy

If you don't have a Delicious account you may wish to sign up, - it is a free social networking site that thousands of people use to store share and discover websites online. It is one of my favourite tools.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...