Sunday, September 22, 2024

More Deaths and Burials

One of my observant offspring noticed that, on my family site, I still have marked as "Living" some people who are actually "Deceased". Mea Culpa.

What excited me was that one of my offspring was actually looking at my website!

I explained that, while I note recent deaths in the main tree in Family Historian on my laptop, I only upload a gedcom file to the website every so often. I was horrified to find that my last upload/update to my TNG site was nearly a year ago. 

In addition to recent deaths I have been working through my database to identify people born before the 1930s for whom I don't have death records.  Using  a variety of tools I have been able to update many  records. I have also been able to find and add birth registration details for people born prior to 1924. 

Today, instead of searching for more records, I created new gedcom and uploaded it to my site. I hope my descendant will be proud of me!

Following are some statistics captured from my website, www.geniaus.net, after the upload

 Description  Quantity 
Total Individuals11,884  
Total Males6,255 (52.63%)  
Total Females5,575 (46.91%)  
Total Unknown Gender54 (0.45%)  
Total Living6,302  
Total Families3,945  
Total Unique Surnames2,471  
Total Photos76  
Total Documents3  
Total Headstones0  
Total Histories0  
Total Recordings0  
Total Videos0  
Total Sources472  
Average Lifespan161 years, 183 days  
Earliest Birth (John ChatfyldAbt 1530  

 Longest Lived1  Age 
Rita Mary Cecilia Nott104 years  
Lilian May Nelson104 years  
Kathleen Mary Large101 years  
Jean Mary Gowans101 years  
Josephine Emily Lynam101 years  
Margaretha Johanna Haver100 years 318 days  
Annie Joan Hogan100 years 219 days  
Irwin Morris Godden100 years 78 days  
Isabella Catherine Gowans100 years 23 days  
Martha Ann Auty100 years  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...