Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Mervyn Percival Hasler 1920-1990

This morning in a private Facebook Group for descendants of our convict ancestor, Elizabeth Phipps,  one of my cousins, a fellow genealogist, posted some photos of her father to mark the 100th anniversary of his birth.

On seeing these beautiful photos of Mervyn Percival Hasler (my 2nd cousin twice removed) I asked my cousin if I could share them in a post to mark this special anniversary. She wrote on Facebook:

"This is my Dad Mervyn Percival Hasler (1920-1990). Great great grandson of Elizabeth Phipps. He was born in Leadville, NSW, 4 August 1920. Today would have been his 100th Birthday."

Below are the photos of a dapper Percival. Thank you to my cousin for her Genearosity.


2 comments:

annemoz said...

Jill, great photos to have of your relative - especially the young boy and young man photos. It would be interesting to see one of him when he is older as well.
Thank you so much for your absolutely fabulous presentation this morning at SAG on Geneablogging - it was very imformative and you explained everything so well that it was very easy to follow. I used to have a blog for my Mathematics students before I retired. Your presentation hasninginited my passion and purpose for restarting my own blog! Thank you.

GeniAus said...

Thanks for for your kind comments Anne. Please share the link when you publish your first post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...