Thursday, July 27, 2017

Will I see you there?

One of the events I have signed up for in National Family History Month is the two day Researching Abroad event hosted by Unlock the Past in Parramatta on 15-16 August.

I am an Ambassador for this event and look forward to catching up with many of my genimates there. I will be there all day Tuesday and for half the day on Wednesday as I am must attend my FHG meeting on the Wednesday afternoon.

I'm wondering if anyone else is likely to be hanging around for dinner at the venue, the Parramatta RSL, on the Tuesday. Seems like a perfect opportunity to catch up and have a chat.


The cost for attending this event is quite modest - it's a great opportunity to hear international speakers. Will I see you there?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...