Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I did it

I thought I was so organised for this month's #AtoZChallenge but, with moving house, a flurry of visitors and it being school holidays here it was a huge challenge to get through it.



Well I have just scheduled the final post so now I can breathe a massive sigh of relief and get on with my packing and decluttering and maybe even a little bit of research.

I haven't been a very collaborative participant as I haven't visited and commented on many other blogs. I'll try to catch up this week.

I have enjoyed the exercise as it has given me a chance to relive some of my travels. Mr GeniAus my travel partner, has also got into the spirit of the challenge by reading the posts each day and helping with suggestions of topics for some of the more difficult letters of the alphabet.

So far I have published  21 posts in the series and have 5 more scheduled. Should you feel like seeing what I have posted here are the links to date.
\

3 comments:

Sandra Williamson said...

Well, done! I'm struggling to get to the end and writing each post the day before it's due, I promise myself I will be more organised next year.
Good luck with your move.
Dropping by from the A to Z Challenge
V is for the Vicissitudes of Martha
----------

Sandra, Aspiring family historian, fellow participant in the #AtoZchallenge

Sandra's Ancestral Research Journal

GeniAus said...

Hang in there, not far to go.

Crissouli said...

I have included your blog in INTERESTING BLOGS in FRIDAY FOSSICKING at

http://thatmomentintime-crissouli.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/friday-fossicking-28th-april-2017.html

Thank you, Chris


That's some effort, with all you've had happening...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...