I have realy enjoyed my blog reading this week although I have concentrated on blogs from below the equator. Some weeks there are so many posts that resonate with me while in other weeks there are slimmer pickings, this was a bumper week.
1. Please help Jenny find her soldier.
2. No doubt there will be a flurry of posts on this topic. This was the first I read.
3. As I am in the throes of moving house this post from Diane struck a chord.
4. Manly Local Studies do a great job highlighting past citizens.
5. Third instalment in a charming series from Jennie. Read them all.
6. A new source of images for bloggers.
7. I loved the ovie, looks like I'll be reaing the book, thanks Alex.
8. Jess shares the tale of a skeleton.
9. Alona reminds us that boys will be boys.
10. It's time to get a new app under my belt.
I have found that several of my genimates (and I) downunder are participating in the 2017 A to Z blogging challenge. Please give your support. Here are links to some maiden posts (where are the boys!).
Have I missed anyone?
Finally congratulations to Chris who is celebrating her 1,000th post on her As they were blog.