Friday, August 5, 2016

Geneamusic

We all respond to our family history in different ways.

I received this message from Mike earlier in the week "Hi Jill, I just discovered your blog and website and thought you and your readers may enjoy a new song and video produced for my Gibson Family reunion this past June.  I have never been a great journal keeper but have recently started sharing my family history through music."

Well I often ignore this sort of request but I was curious. I found Mike's song, that was illustrated with family photos, really touching. What a lovely way to share family stories.

Here is Mike's song on Youtube: 


1 comment:

Crissouli said...

How beautiful, this truly is a wonderful way to keep memories alive. I'm glad you shared Mike's song and video. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...